- Risk Factors
The Token Sale, the business and operations of JustBet and the issue and distribution of WINR (collectively, the “Project”) are subject to numerous risks, many of which are beyond the control of JustBet. Outlined below are certain development risks associated with the Project and does not cover all risks associated with the Project. Each Participant should com- plete independent due diligence into the Project, peruse, comprehend, and consider careful- ly the risks described in this Whitepaper before deciding to support the Token Sale. Support- ing the Token Sale shall be an action based upon prudent decision and will be deemed as the relevant Participant having been fully aware of and agreed to take all the risks described in the Whitepaper.
JustBet (WINR) (collectively, the “Project Platform”) is currently under development and may undergo significant changes before release. The JustBet Payment Platform will feature the JustBet wallet and support in-app purchase support, subscription payment support, ex- change support, digital item purchase support, and e-commerce payment support. Without completing the development of the JustBet App, it will be impossible to fully anticipate the challenges associated with ensuring the JustBet Payment Platform to be able to incorporate the components. Depending on the implementation challenges, there may be changes to the design, implementation plans, and execution of the Project Platforms. While the JustBet team will use its reasonable efforts to develop and implement the Project Platforms, there is no assurance that a completed version of any Project Platform, will be released and/or opera- tional.
- Reliance on internet infrastructure
There may not be alternative networks or data servers in the event of failures or interruptions with the internet infrastructure. Any unscheduled service interruption or failure could result in unavailability or limited performance of any Project Platform.
- Errors in source code
Despite security audits and peer review, nobody can guarantee that the code used by Just- Bet is error free. It may contain certain flaws, errors, defects, and bugs, which may disable JustBet in its operations. Such flaws, if any, would compromise the usability, stability, and/or security of the WINR, and the Project, and consequently bring adverse impact on WINR, and
- Loss of private key
Private keys are necessary for accessing blockchain assets. Should a private key be lost or de- stroyed, access will be permanently unrecoverable. The loss of a private key by a Participant could result in the loss of WINR.
- Volatile nature of cryptocurrency
The price of cryptocurrencies such as BTC has historically experienced large fluctuations. The value of sale proceeds of the Token Sale may drop significantly in case of a sharp drop in BTC price. Since JustBet will need to utilise fiat currency of each market the company operates in, a drop in the value of the sale proceeds will result in reduced resources for JustBet to operate.
- Termination of Token Sale
The Token Sale could be terminated early due to unforeseen circumstances. If token sale con- tributions in BTC/ETH have been exchanged to fiat, Participants may be refunded with only part of their BTC/ETH payments due to the volatility of BTC/ETH and/or costs incurred to con- duct the Token Sale.
- Liquidity of WINR
Trading of the WINR is not a responsibility or objective of JustBet. Secondary trading of WINR will be conducted between voluntary market Participants. There may be a possibility that WINR is not attributed any value or offered for trading by exchanges or marketplaces, which would incur difficulty for the token holder to divest their tokens.
Due to different regulatory regimes in different jurisdictions and the obstacles of citizens of certain countries to open accounts at cryptocurrency exchanges, the liquidity of WINR may be materially different in different countries thus, resulting in substantial price discrepancies.
- Content distribution businesses
There are other businesses looking to develop some form of content distribution service. The JustBet Content Platform seeks to maintain a competitive advantage through its incorpora- tion of blockchain technology and decentralisation characteristics, the combination of which provides greater transparency, security, privacy, lower transaction costs, and integrity. On the back-end, the JustBet Payment Platform will be integrated so that all prices and transactions are visible and verifiable. Potentially one of these competitor businesses could produce a bet- ter, cheaper, more accessible, versatile, or customer-friendly product, relative to the JustBet Content Platform. The JustBet Content Platform may make changes to the features and components of the JustBet Content Platform to address market demand and obtain an ad- vantage over comparable products, thus increasing its funding requirements.
- Payment services
The adoption of WINR as the native virtual currency of the JustBet Payment Platform faces competition from debit and credit card providers and other traditional businesses in the payment service providers. If these businesses could produce a better, cheaper, more acces- sible, versatile, or customer friendly product, the use of WINR, the JustBet Payment Platform, and the JustBet Content Platform will face increased competitive forces.
- Perceived or exposed flaws
It is possible that a comparable product could become popular due to a perceived or exposed flaw of any Project Platform that is not addressed by JustBet effectively and expediently. There may also be a perceived advantage of a comparable product that includes features not incorporated in any Project Platform. If this product achieves a significant market share, the financial condition of JustBet will be adversely affected and there may be a negative impact on the demand for and price of the WINR.
- Privacy of JustBet Private Net
JustBet has access to a large amount of information through the JustBet Payment Platform, the JustBet Content Platform, and the JustBet Marketing Platform. The improper use or dis- closure of such information could harm our reputation. JustBet may be subject to security breaches and attacks, which may compromise the security of the information store in the private net JustBet maintains. JustBet may not have the resources or technical sophistication to anticipate or prevent rapidly evolving types of cyber-attacks. Failure to do so would result in a loss in confidence of the JustBet’s business.
- Theft of proceeds
There may be attempts to steal the Token Sale proceeds received by JustBet (including the fiat currency amount converted therefrom). Such a theft or attempted theft may impact JustBet’s expansion and development of the Project Platforms. This would have an impact on the corresponding endowment to JustBet. While JustBet will adopt best practice technical solutions to keep the Token Sale proceeds safe, certain cyber-thefts may not be preventable.
- Other security flaws
Blockchain technology is still new and unproven, therefore it is uncertain that any audit will uncover all security flaws.
- 3.5.Third Party
- Reliance on content developers and distribution partners
The JustBet Payment Platform and JustBet Content Platform primarily relies on third-party content developers to make available their digital content such as games, music, and e- books on the JustBet Content Platform. JustBet may not be able to establish or maintain mu- tually beneficial commercial relationships with content developers and distribution partners. Any failure by JustBet to effectively localise or market the JustBet Content Platform and JustBet Payment Platform may adversely impact the utilisation level by content developers and distribution partners of the Project Platforms and WINR.
- Other third-party failures
JustBet’s business involves dependency on other service providers. Forexample, a temporary shutdown of JustBet’s cloud web server could lead to the JustBet service being put on hold.
- 2.6.Market Risk
- Limited interest
There may be limited interest in the content development and distribution community in the use of utility tokens or virtual currency for purchases. As the JustBet Payment Platform, Just- Bet Content Platform and JustBet Marketing Platform are new products, there is no certainty that the JustBet Payment Platform, JustBet Content Platform or JustBet Marketing Platform and WINR will be adopted or used by a large number of content developers and content dis- tributors. The size and engagement level of the JustBet Content Platform’s user base are crit- ical to the success of JustBet. JustBet cannot assure that the user base and engagement lev- els of the JustBet Content Platform will grow. Such a limited interest could adversely affect the development of the Project Platforms and usage of WINR.
- Expansion challenges
As the JustBet Payment Platform and JustBet Content Platform expand its operations, there exist a risk of the new markets not responding to the JustBet Payment Platform. JustBet Content Platform, or the use of WINR due to differences in the economic and infrastructure development, political, cultural, legal, and regulatory systems among the countries in which it operates.
- Inability to attain business partners
JustBet may not be able to find business partners in a new market entered, leading to poor business performance.
- A decrease in the growth of digital content
JustBet and the Project Platforms are dependent on the growth of digital content for its suc- cess. The business of JustBet and the user base of the Project Platforms may be adversely impacted if the market size of digital content decreases or fails to grow at a satisfactory rate.
- No prior market
Prior to the Token Sale, there had been no public market for the WINR. There is no assurance that an active trading market for WINR will develop, or if it develops, be sustained.
- Price Volatility
The trading market price of WINR may fluctuate significantly and rapidly as a result of, amongst others, perceived risk of WINR, negative publicity on JustBet, the Project Platforms or the operating performance of JustBet.
- 6.7.Regulatory Risk
- New token regulation introduced
Regulatory authorities around the world may introduce new regulations to regulate the use of crypto-tokens. JustBet may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time or may even be ordered to suspend or dis- continue any action in connection with the Token Sale or issuance of WINR. Regulatory au- thorities around the world may also deem WINR as virtual commodities, digital assets or even securities or currencies and therefore could be either prohibited from being traded or held, or be permitted to be traded or held, subject to the tax levied, in certain jurisdictions pur- suant to local regulatory requirements.
- Regulation of distributed ledger technology
The JustBet Protocol is developed as a private blockchain. Regulatory authorities around the world may introduce new regulations to regulate entities carrying on a business that uses distributed ledger technology for storing or transmitting value. JustBet may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time, or may even be ordered to suspend or discontinue any action in connection with the issuance or transmission of WINR.
- Conflict of Interest
There may exist potential circumstances where the interests of JustBet may diverge from those of WINR holders. JustBet is not obliged to refrain from such decisions in the interests of the company. By supporting the Token Sale, each Participant will be deemed to have ac- knowledged these potential conflicts of interest and to have waived any claim with respect to any liability arising from the existence of any such conflicts of interest.
- Unknown unknowns
JustBet recognises that there are things that will be discovered in the development process which at this point cannot be predicted. In other words, despite best efforts, JustBet may not yet know all the risks that will be associated with the Project. Part of the rationale behind the token sale is to ensure that JustBet has sufficient resources to be able to solve such issues as they arise and be able to continue to grow the business.
- Supporting the token sale
Supporting the Token Sale is voluntary
No person will be deemed as committed or obliged to support the Token Sale as a result of visiting JustBet, registering himself/herself with JustBet, requesting or reading any materials (including the Whitepaper) made available by JustBet or communicating with JustBet in any manner.
Each person shall only support the Token Sale (a “Participant”) through direct participation. With JustBet, subject to such person’s satisfaction of JustBet’s “know-your-customer” and “anti-money-laundering” exercises. The following shall not participate in the Token Sale (the following, being “Restricted Participant”):
- A person (citizen or resident, tax or otherwise)
- Any company or association or body of persons, corporate or unincorporated, of the following jurisdictions:
- The People’s Republic of China;
- The United States of America;
- And such other jurisdictions whereby the purchase of WINR or similar digital token/ cryptocurrency may be prohibited or the Token Sale is deemed to be non-compliant with applicable laws and regulations
Each Participant will, upon supporting the Token Sale, be deemed as having perused and comprehended the Whitepaper.
In full (among other things, the risk factors of the Project) and having voluntarily accepted all the terms and conditions including but not limited to the disclaimers made and the risks dis- closed in the Whitepaper.
JustBet shall be entitled to take any action to identify any Participant at any time
Even after the closing of the Token Sale. If JustBet conducts “know-your-customer” exercises or any other kind of customer due diligence to verify the identities of all or part of the Participants, the Participants concerned shall provide all such information on a timely basis and shall meet all such requests as may be sought or instructed by JustBet for that purpose. This shall equally apply to Participants who purchased WINR via the secondary markets, or other secondary purchase mechanisms, as well as primary sales during the Token Sale.
If JustBet discovers the purchase of WINR by any Participant violates Any anti-money laundering, counterterrorism financing or other regulatory requirements, such purchase shall be invalid with retroactive effect and JustBet shall be entitled to imme- diately deny the relevant person’s admissibility to the Token Sale, reject delivery of any WINR, irrespective of any payment that could have been made by that Participant.
- Non-Financial Nature Of WINR
A WINR is not, nor should be construed, understood, deemed, or interpreted as:
- An equity interest, voting or non-voting security (or it’s like) in, or claims against, Just- Bet or any other entity in any jurisdiction;
- Equity or debt investment of any kind in any venture;
- Any securities having intrinsic value or market price;
- Units or derivatives of units in a business trust or collective investment scheme;
- Any form of financial derivative;
- Any commercial paper or negotiable instrument;
- Any form of investment contract between the relevant holder and any other person;
- Any commodity or asset that any person is obliged to redeem or purchase;
- Any note, debenture, warrant or other certificates that entitles the holder to interest, dividend or any kind of return from any person
- Participant’s Representations And Warranties
To support the Token Sale, each Participant shall represent and warrant to JustBet and its af- filiates that:
- All the information submitted by him/her to JustBet is true, complete, valid and non-
- The Participant is not a Restricted Participant;
- Where the Participant is a natural person, he/she is of sufficient age to support the Token Sale and is a natural person with a full civil capacity of conduct under the laws of the jurisdiction where he/she is domiciled or maintains citizenship;
- Where the Participant is a company or association or body of persons, corporate or unincorporated
- It is duly incorporated and validly existing under the laws of its country of Incor- poration;
- It has the legal right and full power and authority to participate in the Token Sale and enter into agreements in connection with the Token Sale, which when executed will constitute valid and binding obligations on such Participant; and
- It is not prohibited by its constitution or any applicable laws from participating in the Token Sale;
- The Participant understands blockchain, distributed ledger technology and crypto-
tokens and is fully aware of the risks associated with the Project;
- The Participant’s support of the Token Sale is voluntary and based on its own inde- pendent judgment without being coerced, solicited or misled by anyone else;
- The Participant is permitted by the laws of each jurisdiction to support the Token Sale
and is legally permitted to acquire, receive and hold crypto-tokens;
- No consent, approval, order or authorization of, or registration, qualification, designa- tion, declaration or filing with, any federal, state or local governmental authority is re- quired on his/her part in connection with the participation in the Token Sale;
- The Participant is experienced in and capable of maintaining and safekeeping the JustBet private key of the sending address out of which he/she makes any payment for purchasing the WINR for Token Sale. The Participant only uses such crypto-tokens as lawfully acquired through mining and/ or trading to make payment in the Token Sale and does not support the Token Sale for any money laundering, terrorism financ- ing or other illicit purposes;
- The Participant understands and accepts that there is no warranty or assurance that the network of miners will allocate the WINR to the Participant as proposed by these terms. The Participant understands and accepts that the consensus mechanism se- curing the JustBet Network may change in the future, and the stakeholders who are in control of the Network may also change as a result;
- The Participant will transfer BTC/ETH from a wallet respectively within a wallet service provider that technically supports WINR. The Participant understands and accepts, that failure to ensure this may result in the Participant not gaining access to their WINR;
- The Participant understands and accepts that if they exceed their individual limit,
their participation exceeding the limit in the Token Sale will not be accepted.
- The Participant will take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with the creation of WINR as set forth below;
- The Participant waives the right to participate in a class action lawsuit and/or class
wide arbitration against JustBet and/or any individuals involved in the creation of WINR;
- The Participant understands the creation of any WINR does not involve the purchase of securities as defined by relevant and applicable legislation and law or any equiva- lent in any existing or future public or private company, corporation or other entity in any jurisdiction;
- The Participant understands that the transfer of BTC/ETH to JustBet, the creation of WINR, and the development of JustBet’s objectives carries significant financial, regu- latory and reputational risks as further set forth in these terms;
- The Participant understands and expressly accepts that there is no warranty and/or representations whatsoever on WINR and/or the success of Project, expressed or im- plied, to the extent permitted by law, and that WINR are created and obtained at the sole risk of the Participant on an “as is” and “under development” basis and without, to the extent permitted by law, any warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to:
- Warranties of title or implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for a particu-
- Any warranties as to the timeliness, reliability, sequence, accuracy, adequacy, consistency or completeness of any information provided to you at any time or from time to time;
- Any warranties that WINR, the Token Sale, JustBet, the Project or any Project Platforms will meet your requirements;
- And any warranties that the Token Sale, WINR, any Project Platform and WINR distribution, activation, holding, use, transfer or exchange will be uninterrupted timely, secure or free from error;
- The Participant understands that the Participant has no right against any other party to request any refund for the creation of any WINR under any circumstance;
- The Participant understands and accepts that all Token Sale transactions are final and may not be reversed, except in cases where transactions have exceeded an individual cap or the total maximum cap or the total amount raised is less than the minimum cap required. By participating in the Token Sale, the Participant acknowledges that he has no right to request a refund for any reason, and that Participant will not re- ceive money or other compensation for any WINR that is not used or remains unused by the Participant;
- The Participant understands with regards to WINR, no market liquidity may be guar- anteed and the value of WINR over time may experience extreme volatility or depre- ciate in full;
- The Participant understands that the Participant bears the sole responsibility to de- termine if the Participant’s participation in the Token Sale, the creation, ownership or use of WINR, the potential appreciation or depreciation over time (if any), the alloca- tion of WINR and/or any other action or transaction related to JustBet have tax impli- cations for him; by holding or using WINR, and to the extent permitted by law, the Participant agrees not to hold any third party (including developers, auditors, contrac- tors and/or founders) liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the cre- ation, ownership or use of WINR and/or any other action or transaction related to JustBet;
- The Participant aims to acquire WINR primarily for its primary function as a crypto- graphic token (which are not redeemable, associated with financial return or backed by any underlying asset or repurchase commitment and do not necessarily have market value or transaction between peers) without expectation of any winning or financial yield and does not contemplate to use WINR for any financial, speculative, illegal or non-ethical purpose;
- As part of the Token Sale process the Participant will use their own account (address) with a private key associated to this address and password. The password is used to encrypt the Participant’s private key. The Participant understands that the Participant must keep their password and private key safe and that the Participant may not share them with anybody. The Participant further understands that if their private key and/ or password is lost or stolen, the Participant will not be able to generate a new pass- word or recover their private key, and if the Participant also loses their private keys and password, the WINR associated with the Participant’s account (address) will be unrecoverable and will be permanently lost. Furthermore, the Participant under- stands that there is no recovery mechanism for lost keys and passwords, so no one will be able to help the Participant retrieve or reconstruct a lost password and private keys and provide the Participant with access to any lost WINR;
- The Participant understands and accepts that the Participant may not have any ex-
pectation of influence over governance and/or management of the Project; and (ex- cept having specifically communicated to and been permitted by JUSTBET in ad- vance) the Participant is supporting the Token Sale for their own benefit and is not acting as a nominee or agent for or on behalf of any third party.
All the above representations and warranties made by a Participant shall be true, complete.
Accurate and non-misleading on and from the date of that Participant making a payment hereunder throughout the Token Sale and onwards. JustBet reserves the right to reject and invalidate the payment by, and withhold the relevant WINR from, any Participant who has made a false representation in the sole judgment of JustBet.
- No Representation Or Warranty By JustBet
JustBet does not make, and hereby disclaims, any representation or warranty.
With respect to JustBet and WINR (including their respective merchantability or fitness for particular purposes). Each Participant’s decision to support the Token Sale and purchase any WINR shall be made based on his/her own knowledge of JustBet and WINR and the informa- tion disclosed in the Whitepaper. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, each Participant will accept the WINR on an “as is” basis, irrespective of the technical specifica- tions, parameters, performance or function thereof.
No person is authorized.
To give any information in connection with JustBet, Project Platforms, and WINR or the To- ken Sale that is not contained in this Whitepaper.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
JustBet hereby expressly disclaims its liability, and shall in no case be liable to any person, for:
- Any person’s support of the Token Sale in violation of any anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing or other regulatory requirements that are imposed in any jurisdiction;
- Any person’s support of the Token Sale in violation of any representation, warranty, obligation, covenant or other provision under this Whitepaper, and the resulting fail- ure or inability to retrieve his/ her payment or to claim relevant purchased WINR;
- Early termination of the Token Sale for any reason;
- Failure to distribute, offer, utilise or deal with any reserved WINR;
- Failure or abortion of JustBet development or expansion and resulting failure to de- velop any Project Platform;
- Delay or rescheduling of the Project Platform development and resulting failure to
meet any anticipated milestone;
- Any error, bug, flaw, defect or otherwise of the source code of JustBet or any Project Platform;
- Any malfunction, breakdown, collapse, rollback or hardforking of WINR;
- Failure of WINR or any Project Platform to meet any specific purpose, or unfitness for any specific use;
- Utilisation of the proceeds raised through the Token Sale;
- Failure to completely disclose any information relating to the development of JustBet, the Project Platforms, or WINR on a timely basis;
- Any Participant’s divulgence, loss or destruction of the private key of his/her cryp-
tocurrency or cryptotoken wallet (inter alia, the wallet of WINR as downloaded and used by that Participant);
- Any default, breach, infringement, breakdown, collapse, service suspension or inter- ruption, fraud, mishandling, misconduct, malpractice, negligence, bankruptcy, insol- vency, dissolution or winding-up of any third party used to buy WINR;
- Any difference, conflict or contradiction between this Whitepaper and an agreement between any Participant and any third party;
- Trading or speculation of WINR by any person;
- Listing or delisting of WINR on or from any cryptocurrency exchange;
- WINR being classified or treated by any government, quasi-government, authority or public body as a kind of currency, securities, commercial paper, negotiable instru- ment, investment or otherwise that may be banned, regulated or subject to certain legal restrictions;
- Any risk factors disclosed in this Whitepaper and any damage, loss, claim, liability,
punishment, cost or other adverse impacts that are caused by, associated with, in connection with, incidental to or consequential to that risk factor;
- Any changes made to the Token Sale or to the technical nature of WINR or any tem- porary or permanent cessation or unavailability in the delivery, distribution or activa- tion of WINR;
- Any failure or delay in the delivery and receipt of WINR by the Participant;
- Occurrences of natural disasters, acts of God or other events beyond the control of JustBet that affect the businesses and/or operations related to the Project.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, regulations and rules, the Partici- pant shall indemnify, defend, and hold JustBet harmless.
From and against any and all claims, damages, losses, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities filed/incurred by any third party against JustBet arising out of a breach of any of these terms hereunder.
JustBet may be entitled to terminate the Token Sale if any of the following occurs:
- JustBet decides to abort the sale by making an announcement on JustBet;
- JustBet decides to terminate the Token Sale prior to the close of the Token Sale;
- JustBet is required by applicable law to terminate for whatever reason;
- The Token Sale is held illegal or irregular under the applicable laws of any jurisdiction, is prohibited, banned or forced to cease by any government in any jurisdiction; and
- JustBet ceases to operate prior to the end of the Token Sale, including as a result of any force majeure event and cannot resume.
JustBet shall have the full discretion to declare termination of the Token Sale
Upon the occurrence of any of the above events, while Participants shall not be entitled to object to or deny the decision made by JustBet.
Upon termination of the Token Sale, JustBet shall within one (1) month, refund
Its received Token Sale proceeds (net of costs incurred by JustBet to conduct the Token Sale) to the respective Participants, provided that if JustBet would have previously converted BTC/ ETH proceeds in part or whole into any fiat currency, JustBet shall only be obliged to use the resulting amount in fiat currency to purchase BTC/ETH at the prevailing market price and then refund the so acquired BTC/ETH to the respective Participants on a pro rata basis.
Other than as set forth in this section, JustBet shall be under no obligation to any Participant for the termination of the Token Sale. Notwithstanding the termination of the Token Sale:
- The representations and warranties made by each Participant shall remain true, accu- rate, complete and non-misleading; and
- The challenges and risks set forth shall still apply.
Sections 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 20 of Annex 1 shall survive
Each Participant shall declare, bear and pay all such taxes, duties, imposts, levies, tariffs and surcharges that might be imposed by the laws and regulations of any jurisdiction as a result of or in connection with the receipt, holding, use, purchase, appreciation, trading or divest- ment of WINR (no matter whether purchased during the Token Sale or otherwise acquired); and each Participant shall be solely liable for all such penalties, claims, fines, punishments, liabilities or otherwise arising from his/her non-payment, underpayment, undue payment or belated payment of any applicable tax. JustBet gives no advice and makes no representation as to the tax implications of any Participant’s participation in the Token Sale.
- No Waiver
The failure of JustBet to require or enforce strict compliance by the Participant with any pro- vision herein or JustBet’s failure to exercise any right herein shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of JustBet’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. The express waiver by JustBet of any provision, condition, or require- ment of the Whitepaper shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
If any portion of this Whitepaper is held illegal or invalid, whether in whole or part, under the laws of any jurisdiction, such illegality or invalidity shall not affect the legality or validity of the rest of the Whitepaper in that jurisdiction nor the legality or validity of the Whitepaper in any other jurisdiction.
- 11.Title and Subtitles
The titles and subtitles used in this Whitepaper are used for convenient reference only and are not to be considered in construing or interpreting this Whitepaper.
- Right to Amend
JustBet may revise the Token Sale Terms from time to time in any circumstances, including but not limited to:
- Changes in the type of cryptocurrency used for the Token Sale;
- Changes in the value and features of WINR;
- Changes in the Governing Law and Jurisdiction; and
- Any other changes that may be required from time to time following changes to business
- practices and further or required developments to the Project.
- Third Party Websites, Platforms and Content
JustBet may provide certain hyperlinks to third party websites
And the inclusion of any hyperlinks or any advertisement of any third party on JustBet or other platforms does not imply endorsement by JustBet of their websites, products or busi- ness practices. If the Participant accesses and uses any third-party websites, products, ser- vices, platforms, and/or business, the Participant does that solely at his/her own risk for which JustBet will bear no liability.
This whitepaper includes information obtained from various third-party sources (“Third Party Information”).
None of the authors of the Third Party Information has consent to the inclusion or verified the accuracy of the Third Party Information and is therefore not liable for the Third Party Informa- tion. While WINR has taken reasonable action to ensure that the Third Party Information are included in their proper form and context, neither WINR, JustBet, nor its directors, executive officers and employees, has independently verified the accuracy, reliability, completeness of the content, or ascertained any applicable underlying assumption, of the relevant Third Party Information. Accordingly, neither the Issuer nor its directors, executive officers and employ- ees makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of such information and shall not be obliged to provide any updates on the same.
- Audit of the Smart Contract System
Prior to the launch of the Smart Contract System it will have, on a reasonable effort basis, un- dergone security audits by technical experts.
The audit aims to confirm that the Smart Contract System has, with regard to both accuracy and security, been programmed according to the current state of the art.
However, the Participant understands and accepts that smart contract technology is still in an early development stage
And its application is of experimental nature which carries significant operational, technolog- ical, financial, regulatory, and reputational risks. Accordingly, while the audit conducted raises the level of security and accuracy, the Participant understands and accepts that the audit does not amount to any form of warranty, including direct or indirect warranties that the Smart Contract System, the WINR are fit for a particular purpose and/or do not contain any weaknesses, vulnerabilities and/or bugs which could cause, inter alia, the complete loss of
ETH or WINR.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Token Sale Terms shall not entitle you to any intellectual property rights, including the rights in relation to the use, for any purpose, of any information, image, user interface, logos, trademarks, trade names, Internet domain names or copyright in connection with JustBet the Token Sale, JustBet and the WINR.
- Entire Agreement
The Token Sale Terms contain the entire agreement between JustBet and the Participant and supersede all prior agreements, understandings and/or arrangements in relation to the Token Sale.
- Token Sale Jurisdiction
The Token Sale is initiated and takes place worldwide and is not linked to any specific jurisdic- tion. The Participants may be from any jurisdiction in the world, other than Restricted Partic- ipants.
- Third Party Rights
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) of Republic of Singapore shall not under any circumstances apply to the Token Sale Terms and any person who is not a party to this agreement shall not enforce the Token Sale Terms.
- No Advice
No information in this Whitepaper shall be construed as business, legal, financial or tax ad- vice
regarding JustBet, the Token Sale, the Project or WINR. You shall consult your own legal, fi-
nancial, tax or other professional advisor regarding JustBet, the Token Sale, the Project or WINR.
- Governing Law
The Whitepaper will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Re- public of Singapore.